The Scottish Whisky Hamper - The Peaty One
As part of our brand new wicker hamper range, our Whisky hampers are designed to be a really luxurious gift for anyone who loves whisky.
We know that taste in whisky is very individual so we have sourced two very different whiskies for these hampers. We have a gorgeous peaty single malt whisky from Islay called Kilchoman which is still very well balanced and not too smoky. Our other option is a stunning, very rounded and smooth single malt from Glengoyne distillery.
All of the other stunning items in this hamper remain the same, and what a selection we have!
This hamper contains:
- Kilchoman, Machir Bar, Islay Single Malt Whisky 75cl
- 2 x Glencairn Crystal Whisky Mixer glasses in a presentation gift box
- 4 x Just Slate hand cut slate coasters in a presentation gift box
- Single Malt Whisky infused Ardtaraig Smoked Scottish Salmon (200g)
- Isle of Arran waxed Smoked Cheddar (200g)
- Findlaters Venison Paté with Cranberry & Cherry Brandy (120g)
- Walkers Highland Oatcakes (280g)
- Salthouse & Peppermongers Keralan Green Pepper (38g)
- Amelie Chocolat Salted Caramel Truffles (8)
Presented in our brand new 16" wicker hamper and outer case.
All of these items have been carefully sourced from some of the very best suppliers across Scotland. They all pair beautifully with Scotlands best known products, Whisky and Smoked Salmon.
Each item is outstanding in its own right and we are very proud to work with each and every small producer.
If you would like to view our Glengoyne version of this hamper please click here.
Kilchoman Machir Bay
Machir Bay 2013 is a vatting of 4 and 5 year old ex-bourbon casks, with the 4 year casks being finished in Oloroso sherry butts
for 4 weeks prior to bottling. The Machir Bay range is Kilchoman’s core expression, first launched in 2012 when it won the
prestigious IWSC 2012 Gold Medal – Best in Class. Bottled once a year, each release contains more mature whisky each year
allowing Kilchoman fans to follow the development of the unique Kilchoman malt as it matures. The nose is comprised of soft
cooked fruits with strong, peaty aromas. Soft mixed fruits show on the palate, with hints of vanilla and an intense sweetness.
Anthony Wills built Kilchoman distillery in 2005 and in doing so brought farm distilling back to Islay. In May 2019, Kilchoman
doubled production with the construction of a new stillhouse adding two more stills, along with a new mash tun and six new
washbacks. That has taken production capacity close to half a million litres of alcohol a year, and will enable experimental runs
using different yeast and barley varieties.
- 200g Single Malt Whisky infused Smoked Scottish Salmon
- Kilchoman, Machir Bay, Islay Single Malt Whisky 75cl
- Glencairn Crystal - Glencairn Mixer Whisky Glasses x 2 in Presentation Gift Box
- Just Slate Hand Cut Suqare Coasters in gift box (set of 4)
- Isle of Arran Smoked Cheddar Truckle 200g
- Findlaters Venison Paté with Cranberry & Cherry Brandy 120g
- Salthouse & Peppermongers Keralan Green Pepper 38g
- Walkers Highland Oatcakes 280g
- Amelie Chocolat Salted Caramel Truffles 8