The Scottish Whisky Hamper - The Smooth One
As part of our brand new wicker hamper range, our Whisky hampers are designed to be a really luxurious gift for anyone who loves whisky.
We know that taste in whisky is very individual so we have sourced two very different whiskies for these hampers. We have a gorgeous peaty single malt whisky from Islay called Kilchoman which is still very well balanced and not too smoky. Our other option is a stunning, very rounded and smooth single malt from Glengoyne distillery.
All of the other stunning items in this hamper remain the same, and what a selection we have:
- Glengoyne 10Y.O Single Malt Whisky 75cl
- 2 x Glencairn Crystal Whisky Mixer glasses in a presentation gift box
- 4 x Just Slate hand cut slate coasters in a presentation gift box
- Single Malt Whisky infused Ardtaraig Smoked Scottish Salmon (200g)
- Isle of Arran waxed Smoked Cheddar (200g)
- Findlaters Venison Paté with Cranberry & Cherry Brandy (120g)
- Walkers Highland Oatcakes (280g)
- Salthouse & Peppermongers Keralan Green Pepper (38g)
- Amelie Chocolat Salted Caramel Truffles (8)
Presented in our brand new 16" wicker hamper and outer case.
All of these items have been carefully sourced from some of the very best suppliers across Scotland. They all pair beautifully with Scotland's best known products, Whisky and Smoked Salmon.
Each item is outstanding in its own right and we are very proud to work with each and every small producer.
If you would like to view our Kilchoman version of this hamper please click here.
Glengoyne 10 Year Old
Glengoyne Distillery is a whisky distillery continuously in operation since its founding in 1833 at Dumgoyne, north of Glasgow,
Scotland. Glengoyne is unique in producing Highland single malt whisky matured in the Lowlands. Located upon the Highland
Line, the division between the Highlands and Lowlands of Scotland, Glengoyne’s stills are in the Highlands while maturing casks
of whisky rest across the road in the Lowlands. Unlike many malt whisky distilleries, Glengoyne does not use peat smoke to dry
their barley, but instead uses warm air. The nose is slightly herbal with a big bourbon influence. The palate is rich in barley, with
again more bourbon influences. Very clean and dry. The finish is long and rich in barley, with a touch of hoi sin left at the back of
Founded in 1833 originally as Burnfoot distillery, it was later changed to Glen Guin and then eventually Glengoyne – “the valley of
the wild geese”. Located a dozen or so miles north of Glasgow, Glengoyne is unique in that the distillery itself is located in the
Highland region, while the warehouses, across the A81, are technically in the Lowlands.
Moreover, Glengoyne is equiped with one wash still and two spirit stils (they usually come in pairs) with owners Ian Macleod
Distillers proudly declaring that these are 'the slowest stills in Scotland'.
- 200g Single Malt Whisky infused Smoked Scottish Salmon
- Glengoyne 10 Y.O Single Malt Whisky 75cl
- Glencairn Crystal - Glencairn Mixer Whisky Glasses x 2 in Presentation Gift Box
- Just Slate Hand Cut Suqare Coasters in gift box (set of 4)
- Isle of Arran Smoked Cheddar Truckle 200g
- Findlaters Venison Paté with Cranberry & Cherry Brandy 120g
- Salthouse & Peppermongers Keralan Green Pepper 38g
- Walkers Highland Oatcakes 280g
- Amelie Chocolat Salted Caramel Truffles 8